(Ongoing) Resonation

Discussion's surrounding the official Freezenet Wiki.

Moderators:Moderator, Discussion Moderator

IceCube
Site Admin
(Ongoing) Resonation

Post by IceCube » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:28 am

Hello everyone,

So, with the end of the show Corsten's Countdown, I promised I would simply follow the next show, Resonation and just update that as new episodes are released. Well, I'm keeping to my word and have already started archiving the show. The archive of this show is available here.

The information so far seems relatively complete. As always, though, if you have any corrections you wish to make, you can always leave a comment in this thread.

Additionally, if there is an episode available not yet in the archive and you wish to see it, you can request an update here. I will try to make occasional updates as new shows are posted, but if you want it sooner, a request will let me know to put updating the archive much higher on the priority list.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy this latest addition to the Wiki! :D

IceCube
Site Admin

Re: (Ongoing) Resonation

Post by IceCube » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:41 am

Hello everyone,

Archive has been updated to go up to episode 009. Enjoy! :D

IceCube
Site Admin

Post by IceCube » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:56 am

Archive updated to episode 013. Latest episode is so new that pieces of information is not yet available. Still, the episode can still be listened to (track information is also in the video if you really need it right now). Otherwise, enjoy! :D

IceCube
Site Admin

Post by IceCube » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:30 am

Archive has been updated to episode 018. Took the liberty of updating episode 013 with a tracklist and a Soundcloud embed as both became available since the last update. Enjoy! :D