(Ongoing) Fables

Discussion's surrounding the official Freezenet Wiki.

Moderators: Moderator, Discussion Moderator

IceCube
Site Admin

(Ongoing) Fables

Post by IceCube » Sun May 17, 2020 6:19 am

Hello everyone,

Just completed the Wiki's third show. It's a podcast called Fables and you can have a listen to the show yourself here: https://www.freezenet.ca/wiki/index.php?title=Fables

Fables is, of course, more progressive trance, though with a focus on uplifting trance. I personally recommend it as there are many shows that feature some great music.

As this is an ongoing show, there will be new episodes being released (in this case, weekly). I'll do my best to keep it up to date, but if you find new episodes are posted and they are not here and want them up, feel free to let me know in this thread and I'll try to get to updating the show's archive ASAP.

As always, feel free to let me know if there are any errors or if you know about anything that is missing (there are small bits here and there where information is surprisingly scarce).

For now, though, I've successfully gotten everything I could archived and up to date, so what you see is an archive that is about as complete as you're going to find on the web.

Hope you enjoy it! :D

IceCube
Site Admin

Re: (Ongoing) Fables

Post by IceCube » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:30 am

Hello everyone! Fables has been updated to go all the way up to the most current episode: 149. Hope you enjoy! :D

IceCube
Site Admin

Post by IceCube » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:02 am

Hello everyone. Fables has been updated to go all the way up to episode 154. I could only obtain the tracklist of episode 150 because, apparently, people had recording issues and only captured the first part. Nothing was officially posted, so I suspect that whatever technical issue hit also affected the official recording. So, what you see on Episode 150 is all I can provide. If anyone has anything else to add to that episode, feel free to reply here.

Otherwise, enjoy the update! :D

IceCube
Site Admin

Post by IceCube » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:49 pm

Since I had a moment, episode 155 has also been added. Enjoy! :D

IceCube
Site Admin

Post by IceCube » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:59 am

Episode 156 has been added. Enjoy! :D