... and We're Back!

Official announcements

Moderator:Moderator

IceCube
Site Admin
... and We're Back!

Post by IceCube » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:58 pm

Hello everyone,

If you've attempted to access the forums in the last day and a half, yes, we were having some issues. This largely stemmed from a board-wide update that... didn't go over very well to put it mildly. The updates appear to have been successful (four attempts and two trouble tickets later). As I've noticed, sometimes, updates are smooth. Other times, yeah, not so much. Either way, I've officially been added to the large ranks of people who had a nightmare updating PHPBB.

Anyway, if you have issues logging in, you might need to clear your browsers cache. The symptom of this issue is that you log in and the system looks like you've been able to log in. Unfortunately, the second a page loads, you are immediately logged out again. Definitely clear your cache/cookies/login sessions/etc. to see if the issue is resolved.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused.

wooavank

I want to explain you about pandemiuc

Post by wooavank » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:59 pm

hi, i am woo from Sweden and i want to explain any thing about "pandemic". Please ask me :)

IceCube
Site Admin

Re: ... and We're Back!

Post by IceCube » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:59 am

Sure you do. Right after all the spam bots lose access to the forums, you are free to explain away all you like. ;)